Wednesday 26 January 2011

Charlie's Comedians - B - Bird, Andrew

Oops, another one that's not in alphabetical order. Oh, well! I'm trying to remember anything about Andrew Bird (not to be confused with the musician!) He was the support when I saw Rhod Gilbert last (at the Sunderland Empire, February 2010) and was pretty decent - nothing spectacular or anything! - and did some good local stuff about the North East and the venue (there's a huge gap between the stage and the front row which Michael McIntryre mentioned on his Roadshow which I think does make stand up interaction hard!). I think most of the stuff he did was about his wife being from...I can't remember where! But something about a language mix up!

Anyway, I would neither go out of my way to see him or avoid him!

And here he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment